Florida Pursuit Boats awarded top domestic, international dealers and salespeople during their annual dealer conference in Sarasota, Florida.
Prior to the awards ceremony, Pursuit hosted a “Casino for Charity” night to raise money for a worthy cause, matching any of the monies raised during the evening.
A total of $10,000 was raised for The Florida Fishing Academy – which aims to positively influence South Florida at-risk youth through fishing and recreation.
“Celebrating the hard work and accomplishments of our valued dealer network is something we look forward to every year. We take the opportunity to strategize and strengthen our mutual business interests in person. This year, the event also gave us the opportunity to raise money for great charity,” said President Bruce Thompson.
Top honors for the No. 1 Pursuit dealer went to Walker Marine Group, located in Marco Island, Florida. Jim and Christine Walker, owners, were on hand to accept the honor.
The Top Salesperson Award went to Todd Cook of Quality Boats of Tampa Bay.
The Top Ten Pursuit dealers for the 2018 Model Year include:
1. Walker Marine Group, Marco Island, Fort Myers, Cape Coral & Naples, Florida
2. Ocean Blue Yacht Sales, Stuart, Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale & Cape Canaveral Florida
3. Quality Boats of Tampa Bay, Clearwater & Sarasota, Florida
4. Strong’s Marine, Mattituck, Southampton & Port Washington, New York
5. Bosun’s Marine, Mashpee & Peabody, Massachusetts
6. Grande Yachts International, Grasonville, Maryland
7. South Shore Marine, Huron, Ohio
8. Legendary Marine, Destin, Panama City Beach & Pensacola, Florida
9. All Seasons Marine Works, Rowayton, Connecticut
10. Coastal Carolina Yacht Sales, Westbrook, Charleston, South Carolina
Maspor Marine was named Top Retail International Dealer for 2018 with locations in Nicaragua, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico and Panama.
Awards were also made to the salespeople who qualified for the prestigious Club Pursuit and Club Elite sales awards for model year 2018.
Club Pursuit and Pursuit Club Elite were established to recognize sales people who have attended Pursuit Offshore University for in-depth sales training in 2017 or 2018, and have demonstrated superior sales achievement.
- Brittany Friel – Atlantic Outboard
- Chris Landry – Atlantic Outboard
- Todd Gray – Bosun’s Marine
- Capt. Greg Kovsky – Caribee Boat Sales
- Maria Jones – Coastal Carolina Yacht Sales
- John Martini – Grande Yachts International
- Dan Walsh – Grande Yachts International
- Chris Kedas – South Shore Marine
- David Russell – Strong’s Marine
- Michael Forman – Strong’s Marine
- Fred Eng – Walker Marine Group
- Barton Holmes – Yamaha Marine Center
- Evan Cusson – Atlantic Outboard
- Dave Nothnagle – Bosun’s Marine
- Matt Nugent – Bosun’s Marine
- Joe Toland – Coastal Carolina Yacht Sales
- Capt. Ed Bickel
- Ned Dozier – Grande Yachts International
- Jon Cross – Ocean Blue Yacht Sale
- Anthony Censoplano – Ocean Blue Yacht Sales
- Tim Poe – Ocean Blue Yacht Sales
- Greg Tangalos – Ocean Blue Yacht Sales
- Chase Nielsen – Ocean Blue Yacht Sales
- Todd Cook – Quality Boats of Tampa Bay
- Ross Toussaint – Quality Boats of Tampa Bay
- Nick Eng – Walker Marine Group
- John Petitte – Walker Marine Group
- Capt. Sean Black – Walker Marine Group
- Karl Bott – Walker Marine Group
- Conrad Kiesel – Walker Marine Group Captain
- Jack Stewart – Yarmouth Boat Yard
Along with being a consistent recipient of the NMMA CSI award since 2005, Pursuit offers dealers a special Flagship Dealer status for participating in a program designed to recognize excellence in business acumen, service, personnel and facility presentation.
Achieving Flagship Dealer Status were the following dealers:
- All Seasons Marine Works, Rowayton, Connecticut
- Grande Yachts International, Grasonville, Maryland
- Legendary Marine, Destin, Panama City Beach & Pensacola, Florida
- Quality Boats of Tampa Bay, Clearwater & Sarasota, Florida
- Walker Marine Group, Marco Island, Fort Myers, Cape Coral & Naples, Florida
- Walstrom Marine, Harbor Springs, Michigan
- Yarmouth Boat Yard, Yarmouth, Maine
- Atlantic Outboard, Westbrook, Connecticut
- Bosun’s Marine, Mashpee & Peabody, Massachusetts
- Caribee Boat Sales & Marina, Islamorada, Florida
- South Shore Marine, Huron, Ohio
- Strong’s Marine, Mattituck & Southampton, New York
The Pursuit Flagship Dealer Program is a continuous improvement certification program focused on the highest standards of Customer Satisfaction in the areas of Operations, Sales, Marketing and Service in the Pursuit dealer network. “We all benefit from the ‘customer for life’ attitude within our dealer organization, and this award exemplifies the focus on operational excellence that culminates in higher customer satisfaction and repurchase intent,” said Marc Taiclet, director of sales.