The Boating Industry classifieds are a job opportunity resource for the recreational boating industry: dealers, manufacturers, marinas, boatyards, trade associations and aftermarket/suppliers.
To place a classified contact:
Leslie Palmer - National Sales Manager
Tampa marine manufacturer is looking for a full time Purchasing Agent. Candidate must be able to multitask, be highly motivated, have great computer skills and be reliable.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Verifies purchase requisitions by comparing items requested to master list; clarifying unclear items; recommending alternatives.
- Forwards available inventory items by verifying stock; scheduling delivery.
- Prepares purchase orders by verifying specifications and price; obtaining recommendations from suppliers for substitute items; obtaining approval from requisitioning department.
- Obtains purchased items by forwarding orders to suppliers; monitoring and expediting orders.
- Verifies receipt of items by comparing items received to items ordered; resolves shipments in error with suppliers.
- Authorizes payment for purchases by forwarding receiving documentation.
- Keeps information accessible by sorting and filing documents.
Please respond to email@example.com with your resume/work experience.
posted: September 16, 2016