Yacht Sales Professionals
Join a growing dealer in a growing category!
Pocket Yacht Company seeks Yacht Sales Professionals in MD and FL
Pocket Yacht Company; the world’s first Cutwater dealer, and nation’s largest Ranger Tugs dealer, is looking for a sales professional who understands how to deliver top-notch customer experiences.
Candidate must have proven sales experience–boat sales experience preferred–and will be responsible for building new and used sales on-site and at major boat shows throughout the year.
Positions available in Annapolis, MD and Jensen Beach, FL.
Compensation includes salary plus commission, holiday and vacation pay, and 401K.
Email resumes to: email@example.com
Freedom Boat Club (FBC) is North America’s largest boating club with 17 corporately-owned locations in West Florida, and more than 130 franchised locations throughout the USA and Canada, with new locations constantly being added. With European locations slated to open this spring and additional international locations on the horizon, FBC is looking for a dynamic and talented Marketing Director who is excited about the opportunity to play a key role in taking FBC to the next level! The Marketing Director will be responsible for developing a strong team to handle the marketing for our corporate-owned locations and provide marketing services and guidance to our franchise operations.
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, the Marketing Director’s primary responsibility is to generate revenue by increasing sales through successful marketing for the entire organization, using market research, marketing services development, marketing communications, advertising and public relations. The Marketing Director will work closely with the sales team to coordinate goals and ensure marketing activities are optimally supporting the sales functions. The Marketing Director will also work closely with franchise owners to provide ongoing marketing support for all current and future domestic and international locations. Additional responsibilities include elevating the FBC brand through the continued development of the brand vision and execution of campaigns to achieve that vision.
As a senior-level marketing professional, the Marketing Director must be both analytical and creative and possess extensive knowledge in a variety of disciplines including content production, Martech and all forms of digital marketing. The Marketing Director will plan, direct and coordinate the marketing budget and team in accordance with organizational goals.
Marketing Director Requirements
- Proven experience as marketing director, marketing manager or similar role
- Demonstrable experience in executing efficient strategies for all marketing aspects (branding, product promotion etc.)
- International marketing experience
- Proficient leader with results in project management as the head of a team(s)
- Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods
- Strong writer and communicator with a keen eye for creative design
- Able to implement marketing and advertising campaigns
- Must be a team player constantly seeking to improve the team by improving personally and professionally
- Skilled multi-tasker able to handle wide variety of tasks and meet deadlines
- Well versed in all areas of digital marketing/technology including mobile, social media, AI, and AR
- Experience with Microsoft and Mac OSX
- 4-year College Degree
Marketing Director Responsibilities
- Produce excellent marketing and collateral materials using a good eye for exceptional creative and digital content in order to elevate brand
- Manage digital strategy including freedomboatclub.com, social media (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, etc.), Mobile Apps
- Manage and participate in photo shoots, including logistics, managing talent, preparing boats, etc.
- Manage outside agencies, vendors, and all marketing relationships
- Cultivate partnerships within and outside of industry to further sales and marketing objectives
- Support an effective lead management and nurturing program with the sales team
- Develop and execute plans for annual sales conference, trade shows including design, set-up, developing schedules and assignments
- Constantly align the Freedom Boat Club’s marketing efforts with the latest technologies and industry practices
- Manage public relations with magazines, editors, dealer and others
- Exceed organizational and departmental goals by accepting responsibility for accomplishing various company objectives
- Strongly defend, grow and elevate the Freedom Boat Club brand to make it the best in class
- Travel to major industry and company events, (20 - 30 nights per year)
Additional Skills Preferred:
- Video editing and storyboarding
- Social media writing
- Franchise Experience
- Marketing Major or Masters Degree
- Strong writer and good communicator
- Familiarity with boats and RV’s
- Familiarity with charter operations
- Medical/Dental insurance
- 401k w/ Company matching
- Discounted Freedom Boat Club Membership
About Freedom Boat Club: Freedom Boat Club, headquartered in Venice, FL, is the nation's oldest and largest boat club with 150+ locations in 29 states and Canada. The club services 16,000 members and sports a fleet of 1600 boats. For more information, visit www.freedomboatclub.com.
Boat Repair Business for sale in Miami
Over $250,000 per year in net profits! 22 Years in business; excellent reputation. 4 employees. Asking price: $290,000!! CONTACT DAVID CURREA AT (305) 331-9918 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more info. Capital Business Solutions, Licensed Real Estate Broker