Chaparral Boats, Inc. and Robalo Boats LLC awarded $60,000 in college scholarships to six graduating seniors within the Chaparral and Robalo family.
“Our employees are some of the hardest working people in the marine industry and we are excited to support their children’s endeavors toward their chosen career path,” said Buck Pegg, executive vice president of Chaparral and Robalo. “We feel that continued education is important and we are proud to assist them.”
Over the past 19 years Chaparral Boats, Inc. and Robalo Boats LLC have awarded 58 scholarships totaling $543,000.
The 2017 Scholarship award recipients are:
- Blake Adams, son of Chris and Beth Adams, Berrien County High School
- Zachary Clendenin, son of Lewis Clendenin, Berrien County High School
- Rachel Epps, daughter of Randy Epps, Georgia Cyber Academy
- Hannah Exum, daughter of Greg Exum, Berrien County High School
- Drew Jacobs, son of Travis Sutton, Cook County High School
- Kelly Watson, daughter of Arlene Watson, Berrien County High School
Pegg and company staff congratulated each recipient and their parents during a luncheon held in their honor on May 31, 2017.