WILLISTON, Fla. – Monterey Boats recently awarded its Top 10 CSI dealers for earning high marks from their returned surveys for model year 2009, it reported in a statement. The surveys rate each dealer on the customer’s sales experience as well as their service experience. The National Marine Manufacturer’s Association administrates the actual survey process with the Avala Marketing Group providing the statistical data.
“With the outstanding dealer network that we currently have in place, coupled with our continuous aggressive dealer growth initiative, it’s an honor for us to be able to award these hard-working dealerships for achieving excellence everyday in their sales and service practices,” said Monterey Co-Chairman Charles Marshall.
Awards for highest ranking scores for Customer Satisfaction Index are as follows:
1. ANCHOR BOAT SALES – North East, Md.
2. BILL’s MARINE- Portsmouth, Va.
3. GORDON BAY MARINE– Mactier, Ontario
4. MILLER’S BOATING– Ocala, Fla.
5. ROGER’S PERFORMANCE MARINE– Hurricane, Utah
6. SEMPER SPEED AND MARINE – Madera, Calif.
7. CAPTAIN’S MARINE – Kalispell, Mont.
8. GAGE MARINE – Williams Bay, Wis.
9. LIGHTHOUSE HARBOR MARINA– Greentown, Pa.
10. OCEAN BEACH MARINA – Lavallette, N.J.
For Anchor Boat Sales in Maryland, this not only is its second consecutive year as the No. 1 CSI Monterey dealer, it is also its fourth year in the Top 10, according to the company. Bill’s Marine in Virginia can celebrate its fourth consecutive year in the Top 10 along with Miller’s Boating in Florida. The boat builder also commended Captain’s Marine in Montana for its third year in the Top 10.