The Grow Boating Marketing Summit is offering an early bird registration rate of $159, available through today, Aug. 30.
After Aug. 30, registration is $199.
This year's summit, entitled "Digital Marketing: Join the Evolution," will cover ways to leverage digital marketing channels—display ads, video, social media, email, search, websites and more — to move your business forward.
Held the day before IBEX opens (Oct. 1), the 2018 summit offers a full-day agenda and state-of-the-art learning facility (located across the street from the Tampa Convention Center).
Presenters from a variety of industries will cover their digital marketing areas of expertise:
- Marcus Sheridan (Author of “They Ask You Answer”) How the video revolution has changed buyers forever
- Tom Martin (Author of “The Invisible Sale”)Automated digital sales prospecting system
- Brooke Skinner-Ricketts (Cars.com) Marketing attribution and dealer networks
- Tannis McKenna (Google) SEO, SEM, Google products and analytics
- Brad Dixon (Adaptly) Latest trends on Facebook and other social channels
- Jack Ellis (Info-Link) Recreational boating trends and statistics
- Steve Pizzolato (Avala Marketing Group) Landing pages and the importance of inbound marketing
"Digital Marketing: Join the Evolution"
10 a.m. to 5 p.m. EDT
Center for Advanced Medical Learning and Simulation (CAMLS)
124 S. Franklin St. (Across from the Tampa Convention Center)
Note: You must first register via the link above as an attendee of IBEX before adding the Grow Boating Marketing Summit to your cart.
The 2018 Grow Boating Marketing Summit is made available in part by the NMMA Marine Accessories and Components Division members.
The Summit is sponsored by IBEX and the Marine Marketers of America.