Vice President of Marketing for MarineMax, Abbey Heimensen joins The US Superyacht Association’s Inspire Initiative, highlighting high-profile women who have risen to the pinnacles of their respective industries in often male-centric trades.
The US Superyacht Association (USSA) recently announced the Inspire Initiative, a cutting-edge event designed to showcase, support, and celebrate the women of the superyacht industry with a renewed sense of strength and confidence. This luncheon event on March 25 will feature keynote presentations and panel discussions with high-profile women in the marine industry who will share their experiences and pathways to the top.
Heimensen is a boating enthusiast and has been her entire life. She joined MarineMax in 2011 and has over 20 years of marketing experience, including leading the MarineMax Marketing Team for the past six years. Her responsibilities have included directing and executing marketing strategies to promote the business and working directly with the MarineMax Executive Team, Regional Presidents, and Marketing Coordinators. She also oversees all North American marketing efforts for Galeon Yachts and global marketing efforts for Aquila Power Catamarans. In addition to her role at MarineMax Abbey is on the board of the Marine Marketers of America demonstrating her passion and commitment to boating and the industry.
Full list of Keynote Speakers & Panelists:
· Lesley Visser, Hall of Fame Sportscaster
· Katheryn Burchett, COO of Safe Harbor Marinas
· Captain Sandy Yawn, Bravo's Below Deck Mediterranean
· Carolyn Aronson, CEO of It's a 10 & Yacht Owner
· Captain Jo-Ann Burdian, Commander U.S. Coast Guard Miami Sector
· Susan Renneisen , VP of Community Affairs & Special Events at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino - Hollywood, FL
· Alexandra Anagnostis-Irons, Owner of Total Marine Solutions
· Megan Washington, Marine Director at Hyatt Regency Pier 66
· And our moderator, Bob Denison of Denison Yachting
For more information and registration for the event, visit: https://www.ussuperyacht.com/inspire-registration/.