Integrated Dealer Systems (IDS), a leading RV and marine dealership software provider, is excited to announce its integration with Kenect, a business texting platform that allows dealers to send and receive text messages from their existing business phone line.
This integration allows users of the IDS Astra G2 dealership management system to sync contacts from IDS to Kenect and vice versa as well as send their customers automated messages, including review requests and surveys.
Some of the biggest benefits of using Kenect include the ability to:
• Attract and convert new customers via text messaging
• Reduce phone traffic by up to 35% and eliminate customer wait times
• Generate dozens of 5-star reviews each month to convert more prospects and sell more units
• Schedule service appointments and send text reminders to reduce no-shows
• Send photos, attachments and service updates via text message
• Send automated messages triggered by events
“The integration allows our customers to use Kenect seamlessly with IDS Astra G2,” said IDS General Manager Sean Raynor. “They no longer have to jump from one platform to another when managing their contacts, allowing them to communicate with their customers more efficiently.”