NorthCoast Boat’s authorized dealer network recently expanded to meet consumer demand by welcoming aboard six new dealers.
“We are positioned perfectly to expand distribution across the rest of the country,” said Director of Sales and Marketing Gregg Weatherby. “We are proud of NorthCoast’s solid reputation for rugged durability- at the right price. NorthCoast Boats center console and cabin models provide Anglers our best selection ever.”
The new dealers include:
- Whitmore Marine, West Point, Va.
- Hooked on the Bay, Elkton, Md.
- Seaport Inlet Marina, Belmar, N.J.
- Connors and O’Brien Marina, Pawcatuck, Conn.
- Coastline Marine Services, Marblehead, Mass.
- Sunnybrook Yacht Sales, Nova Scotia, Canada.
“Consumers from all across the country continually reinforce the need for NorthCoast Boats rugged, versatile, no fluff, fishing focused performance,” said NorthCoast’s Head of Operations Cesar DaPonte. “In response, our Dealer network continues to increase retail sold unit gains, year over year, and our inventory on the ground is fresh, allowing us to develop new product while remaining focused on building the best fishing boats available.”