The Massachusetts Marine Trades Association (MMTA) announced it will host the annual Business of Boating (BOB) conference on Thursday January 25, 2024 at Lakeview Pavilion, Foxboro, Mass. This will be the 18th year for this educational conference. The BOB conference will be hybrid with both in-person and remote options available.
The conference will feature a full lineup of educational sessions that include the following topics:
- Employment Law
- Regulatory & Government relations
- Succession Planning
- Workforce Panel featuring Instructors & Students
- Shoreline Electric, keeping up with technology
- Mass Reconnect introduction and benefits for businesses
- National Sales update with inventory and supply chain information
- Workforce funding opportunities
- And more.
MMTA will host two networking events on Wednesday, Jan. 24, 2024 the night before the conference, including a dinner event and a social networking event at Crazy Axes. A hotel block has been reserved at Patriot Place in Foxboro located a short distance from the conference center.
For more information on the conference, sponsorship opportunities or to register, visit the 2024 BOB Conference Page.