The Larson Boat Group dealer network continues to grow globally. Since the start of the year, 10 dealers have joined the Marquis-Larson Boat Group’s family of dealers selling and servicing Larson, Larson FX, Larson Escape, and Striper brands.
“Our continued expansion and interest in any combination of our Larson Boat Group product offering shows the market is active and hungry for differentiate competitively priced boats that fit a market niche,” said Rob Parmentier, Marquis-Larson Boat Group President & CEO. “Our engagement and activity with our new dealer partners is exciting and adds even more energy into our organization.”
The 10 new dealers selling and servicing any one or a combination of Larson Boat Group brands of Larson, Larson FX freshwater fishing boats, Larson Escape pontoon boats, or Striper offshore saltwater fishing boats include the following:
- Extreme Marine – Miami, Fla.
- Outpost Marine Group – Holiday, Sarasota and Homosassa, Fla.
- Monadnock Boat Shop – Rindge and Stoddard, N.H.
- Star Powersports – Knoxville, Tenn.
- Sunshine Coast Yamaha – Queensland, Australia
- Indian Creek Sports – Kuna, Idaho
- H & H Marine – San Diego, Calif.
- Marsh’s Marine – Waubaushene, Ontario, Canada
- Joppatowne Marine – Joppa, Md.
- Mild 2 Wild Motorsports – Mandan, N.D.
“The diversity and marine knowledge of the nine new dealers as well as our current dealer network allows us to continue to drive market share growth, new product development and innovation into our organization.” Parmentier added.