Chris-Craft announced the signing of 12 new stocking dealerships:
- Bayport Yachts Sales – Newport Beach, Calif.
- Cape Fear Marine – Wilmington, N.C.
- Gage Marine – Williams Bay, Wis.
- Hagadone Marine Group – Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
- Inshore Yachts – Golfe Juan, France
- Jacksonville Marine – Fleming Island, Fla.
- M & P Mercury Sales Ltd. – Vancouver, B.C., Canada
- Nautica Palamos – Palamos, Girona, Spain
- Nichol's Marine – Monkey Island, Okla.
- The Marina at Lake Gage – Angola, Ind.
- Viage Group – St. Petersburg, Fla.
- Wayzata Marine – Wayzata, Minn.
Chris-Craft said the commitments its dealers make allow the company the ability to provide outstanding sales and service to a wider audience.
"Chris-Craft is poised for continued growth in today's ultra-premium focused sport boat market. Our team has been working diligently on new product development, a supercharged marketing plan, and increased production capability – all key drivers of our continued growth," said Gavan Hunt, vice president of sales at Chris-Craft. "We are extremely proud to have the opportunity to work with these dealerships, as well as our existing dealer base, as we build on the solid foundation of the Chris-Craft brand."