Rec Boat Holdings (RBH) has signed several new retailers to its network of Wellcraft dealers.
The brand is expanding in the 2016 model year, along with aggressive programs that are being launched to dealer prospects throughout the summer.
“We are prepared to penetrate the fishing boat market with brand new models from Wellcraft
designed to fit the needs of the family sporting enthusiast as well as the hard core fisherman,” stated
Roch Lambert, president at Rec Boat Holdings. “Wellcraft carries a long legacy of boating products
and we will not disappoint with our new model launches over the next several months.”
The company plans to roll out nine new models in time for the 2016 boat show season with a preview
planned at their Model Year 2016 dealer meeting in late September.
New dealers added to the network are:
- Captain’s Choice Boats, Ft. Walton Beach, Fla.
- Fairwinds Marina, Annapolis, Md.
- Fraser Yacht Sales, Vancouver, British Columbia
- Hall’s Sport Center, Muskegon, Mich.
- Louis Marine, Westbrook, Conn.
- Norris Lake Boat Center, LaFollette, Tenn.
- Spicer’s Boat City, Houghton Lake, Mich.
- Sport Boats Marine, Ft. Myers, Fla.
- The Boat Warehouse, Kingston, Ontario