MILWAUKEE, Wis. – ARI Network Services, Inc. announced the release of ARI Mobile Version 2.0, now available for both iOS and Android.
The award-winning ARI Mobile app is available as an add-on to ARI’s award-winning dealer website platform and allows dealers to quickly and easily add new inventory to their websites, optimize inventory listings and syndicate content to third-party sales channels.
Building upon the success of the product’s initial launch in October 2014, ARI Mobile Version 2.0 highlights include:
- Eliminates the need to use a computer to manage inventory – an industry first.
- Easily match new inventory to ARI’s data library to auto-populate stock photos and OEM specifications.
- NEW! Enhanced search tool allows users to search their entire inventory by partial stock or VIN number.
- NEW! All units with page views within the last 30 days will now report their 30-day hit count within ARI Mobile, helping dealers identify their most popular inventory.
- Upload unique inventory photos directly from a phone or tablet’s camera, eliminating tedious photo transfers via a desktop computer.
- NEW! Streamlined image management enables users to select multiple photos at the same time from the existing gallery and two new action buttons make it easy to manage new and existing photos.
- NEW! Updated tablet user interface allows users to utilize the app in either landscape or portrait orientation.
- Assign units to a dealer’s website, showrooms and third-party sales channels including ARI Inventory powered by LotVantage, CarSoup and CycleTrader.
- Sort inventory by recently added or filter to find incomplete listings and fill in missing details including photos, colors, stock numbers and more.
- Share listings via email, text message or social media channels.
“ARI Mobile offers dealers an innovative new tool that puts complete control of their dealership’s major unit inventory in the palm of their hand,” said Brad Smith, ARI Vice President of Product Management. “With 81% of shoppers researching major purchases online before visiting a store, according to GE Capital Retail Bank research, it’s critical for dealers to list their full inventory online to capture consumer interest and drive in-store traffic. ARI Mobile presents a significant value to dealers allowing them to keep major unit inventory up-to-date in a fraction of the time.”
Dealers interested in learning more about ARI Mobile can click here to schedule a demonstration, or contact ARI at 800.755.6040 to subscribe and connect ARI Mobile to their ARI-powered dealer website.