Ahead of the 2015 American Boating Congress, the government relations staff at the National Marine Manufacturers Association will review the most important government issues facing the industry.
The one-hour webinar will cover key policy issues and how to best communicate them to your legislator during the American Boating Congress (ABC) May 11–13. Click here to register.
Policy issues and ABC updates will include:
- Developments on ethanol policy and NMMA's ongoing efforts to reform the RFS
- Legislative work surrounding the reauthorization of the Sport Fish Restoration and Boating Trust Fund
- Updates on the Magnuson Stevens Act Reauthorization and the need to better address recreational saltwater fishing policy
- The impact of trade barriers on the recreational marine industry and new markets for growth
- Tax issues that will affect your bottom line
- Information on NMMA's work surrounding access issues such as Biscayne National Park, Everglades National Park and the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary
- The latest on policy related to preventing the spread of invasive species
- Navigating the new event agenda including 12 concurrent issue workshops, tailoring your conference experience to the issues key to your business and industry
- A reintroduction to the ABC smartphone app, keeping you up to date on all ABC events as they happen