MIAMI - The 27th annual Yacht & Brokerage Show in Miami Beach, Miami's premier in-water luxury yacht show, is set to take place February 12-16 along Collins Avenue, across from the legendary Fontainebleau and Eden Roc hotels. More than 500 new and brokerage yachts and a wide array of the latest marine technology and accessories, valued at more than $1 billion, will be on display along the Indian Creek Waterway from 41st Street to 52nd Street.
The show serves as an important event for Miami-Dade County's thriving marine industry. According to a 2014 economic impact study, Dade County's marine industry had an estimated economic impact of $768 million in gross output, including more than $278 million in wages and earnings and an associated 7,776 jobs.
Here's a glimpse at the top 10 largest yachts scheduled to appear at this year's Yacht & Brokerage Show:
- 187-foot Lady Linda, built by Trinity Yachts, will be on display with International Yacht Collection at ramp 17; slips 101-105,123-125.
- 165-foot Moonraker, built by Mangusta, will be on display with Overmarine USA at ramp 24.
- 164-foot La Pellegrina, built by Guy Couach, will be on display with Denison Yacht Sales at ramp 2, MegaYacht Row 4-9, 30-32.
- 160-foot Match Point, built by Christensen, will be on display with International Yacht Collection at ramp 17; slips 101-105,123-125.
- 160-foot Odessa, built by Christensen, will be on display with Merle Wood & Associates at ramp 17; slips 201-208.
- 157-foot Imagine, built by Trinity Yachts, will be on display with International Yacht Collection at ramp 17; slips 101-105,123-125.
- 156-foot Themis, built by Trinity Yachts, will be on display with Robert J. Cury & Associates at ramp 11; slips 606-613.
- 151-foot Katya, built by Delta, will be on display with Florida Yachts International at ramp 13; slip 506.
- 150-foot Blue Ice, built by Palmer Johnson, will be on display with Gaspard Yachts/YachtEZ at ramp 2; MegaYacht Row 38.
- 150-foot Claire, built by Trinity Yachts, will be on display with Merle Wood & Associates at ramp 17; slips 201-208.
The line-up of yachts at the 2015 Yacht & Brokerage Show is subject to change. Visit ShowManagement.com for the most up-to-date list of yachts scheduled to appear in the show. Yacht boardings may be subject to qualified buyers only. To arrange the boarding of a yacht at the show, contact the boat's listing broker beforehand.
The Yacht & Brokerage Show in Miami Beach is managed, produced and co-owned by Show Management and co-owned and sponsored by the Florida Yacht Brokers Association (FYBA). For more information, call (954) 764-7642 or (800) 940-7642, or visit ShowManagement.com. To make travel arrangements, contact the show's official travel partner, BoatShowHotels.com, at (866) 877-3083 or visit BoatShowHotels.com. Like the Yacht & Brokerage Show in Miami Beach on Facebook at facebook.com/MiamiBeachYachtandBrokerageShow, follow the show on Twitter at twitter.com/boatshowupdates and tune into Boat Show TV at youtube.com/showmanagement.