Facebook has 1.23 billion monthly active users, 945 million mobile users and 757 million daily users. With traffic this high, it’s a no brainer that you should be optimizing your Facebook page as much as you would your website.
You list your services on your website, right? Why aren’t you listing them on Facebook too? Consumers want convenience and adding services is an easy way to convert someone on Facebook into a lead and eventually, a loyal customer.
How to add your services to your dealership’s Facebook page
- Click Services on the left side of your Page
- Click Add a Service
- Enter info about your services, then click Save
- To list another service, click Add a Service
- When you’re finished listing Services, make sure Visible on the right is turned on
- You can rearrange your tabs on the left side, raising the Services option higher up on the left side of your Page
- Click Manage Tabs on the left side of your Page
- You will navigate to the Edit Page settings
- Rearrange the Tabs in the order you would like
- Click Save
What services should my dealership include?
All of them, but here are some examples just in case:
Specific Factory Authorized Service
- Rebuild Services
- Engine Service
- Trailer Service
Pro tip: You can also direct people to this page with your future marketing materials.
Adding services is only one tactic to optimize your dealership’s Facebook page. You also need consistent and engaging content. Without quality content, having services on your Facebook page won’t matter because your current and potential customers aren’t visiting it anyway.
Jim Jabaay is the vice president of LotVantage, a digital marketing company for dealerships and original equipment manufacturers. LotVantage specializes in posting dealer inventory to Craigslist, eBay and driving engagement on social media on behalf of their customers. Visit lotvantage.com or call 1-888-569-3865.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Boating Industry