Crevalle Boats announces its first Northeast dealer: Tradewinds Marina of Baltimore, Md. Crevalle Boats will enter the Northeast market with three Mercury Verado powered models: the 24 Bay, 26 Bay and 26 Open. Described by the company as crossover or hybrid-style boats for the family, these models offer a porta pottie, built-in removable coolers, eight cup holders, three insulated livewells, lockable rod storage, a forward cushion package with reversible back rests (Bay), coffin box cooler with cushion set (Open) and electronics.
“Crevalle is very excited to announce this new dealer,” said Chad Jaros, director of sales and marketing. “We are steadily growing our brand and the time has arrived for us to expand out of the Southeast.”
The primary sales area for Crevalle has been from Corpus Christi, Texas around the Gulf Coast to the Florida Keys and up to Sneads Ferry, N.C. The addition of Tradewinds Marina extends Crevalle’s reach another 400 miles to the north.
Tradewinds Marina is a family owned and operated business with over 34 years of service to Maryland. Located on Frog Mortar Creek off of Middle River, the marina offers wet and dry storage, travelift service, full mechanical service, along with new and brokerage boat sales. 2018 model year Crevalle’s will arrive in Middle River this July.
“We are excited to display them at the Annapolis Boat show in October,” said Bob Palmer, president and Brian Schneider, vice president, in a joint statement.
While Crevalle credits a large portion of its success to using the highest quality components, engineering and construction, “another large portion of our success is due to the best dealers in the business,” said company President Nick Engels.
Tradewinds Marina is a welcome addition to the following Crevalle Boats dealers:
- Ron Hoover RV & Marine Centers of Texas, Corpus Christi, Donna, Houston, Galveston, Lake Conroe, and Rockport, Texas.
- North Texas Marine, Gainesville & Fort Worth, Texas.
- Nunmaker Yachts, Madisonville, La.
- Nunmaker Boat Sales, Slidell, La.
- Yamaha Marine Center of Jacksonville, Orange Park, Fla.
- Still Waters Marine, Belleview, Fla.
- Power Marine Outfitters, Sneads Ferry, N.C.
- Apopka Marine, Inverness, Fla.
- Power Source Marine, Seffner, Fla.
- Quality Boats of Charlotte Harbor, Engelwood, Fla.
- Naples Marine Sales, Naples, Fla.
- Unique Marine, Taverner, Fla.
- Boat World of Florida, Pompano Beach, Fla.
- Grander Marine, Orange Beach, Ala.
- West Orlando Powersports & Marine, Oakland, Fla.
Crevalle Boats says it is actively recruiting new dealers with an eye for quality and the discerning customer. For more information, visit www.crevalleboats.com.