The Recreational Boating & Fishing Foundation has announced it will be hosting a webinar, Effective Outreach to the Hispanic Community, on Thursday, Apr. 20 at 3 p.m. EST.
“Think you don’t need to market to the Hispanic audience? Think again. Changing demographics throughout the country bring a great opportunity for the fishing and boating communities to engage with Hispanics,” said the RBFF in announcing the webinar.
Hispanics make up 18 percent of the U.S. population (57 million) and are projected to reach 20 percent (65 million) in the next three years.
“Targeting the Hispanic community needs to be an organization-wide commitment and implemented at the local level,” said the RBFF.
The webinar will presented by Gerry Loredo, Lopez Negrete Communications, and Ed Cantú, Tippit & Moo Advertising. Loredo & Cantu will share ways to ensure your messaging is reaching this important audience and provide insights on how to successfully engage the key Hispanic demographic.
This webinar will cover:
- Why Hispanic participation in fishing is important
- Barriers Hispanics face to participation and ways to overcome
- Top best practices for outreach
- How kids and teens act as key drivers for their parents’ choice in activities
- Immediate next steps and actions to take right now