The American Boat & Yacht Council (ABYC) has announced that registration is open for the fourth annual Marine Law Symposium, “Fire, Explosions and Other Thermal Events,” Jan. 7, 2020, in New Orleans, Louisiana.
“We are thrilled to announce the 2020 Marine Law Symposium, with an outstanding speaker lineup” said John Adey, ABYC president. “Attendees will get a unique perspective on high-profile accidents not shared in any other venue.”
Expert speakers will analyze critical boat fire investigations and case studies that are impacting today’s verdicts. The agenda will cover analysis tools, expert selection strategies and essential investigation resources that can be the difference between winning and losing.
- The 2020 Marine Law Symposium speakers:
- Brian Henry – Rolfes Henry Co., LPA
- Christina Paul - K&L Gates, LLC
- Christopher Graham – Forensic Marine Investigations International
- Christopher Karentz – S-E-A Ltd.
- David Marlow – Brunswick
- Jason Karasinski – Fire Research & Technologies, LLC
- Jesse Grantham – Welding & Joining Management Group
- Loren Griswold – Griswold Consulting, LLC
- Raul Chacon – MG+M Law
- Robert Kochan - – Forensic Marine Investigations International
- Wendy Sanders – Explico Engineering
“The combination of speakers from fields such as law enforcement, general industry experts, insurance and legal creates a diversified learning experience such that anyone in the industry can benefit from the Symposium,” said Christina Paul, partner at K&L Gates LLP. “It has been an opportunity to interact with people in our industry and to gain knowledge from premier players in the recreational marine world and I always come away from the Symposium having gained invaluable wealth of resources."
An early bird registration discount is available until Sept. 27, 2019. To learn more and register visit www.abycinc.org/marinelaw.
To learn about sponsorship opportunities visit www.abycinc.org/marinelawsponsorships.