Body Glove International announced the introduction in 2018 of the Mariner, a new fishing specific inflatable standup paddleboard catering to both casual fishing enthusiasts and hardcore anglers. Designed by paddling champion, avid fisherman and Body Glove Ambassador Luke Hopkins, this board is built it be a paddling platform for the active angler. Key features include:
- Multiple attachment points in convenient locations to add any of the 71 RAILBLAZA accessories, such as rod holders, cleat ports, etc.
- An anchor line guide system to lower and raise an anchor from the standing position
- A cooler tie-down that can accommodate a cooler of up to 45 liters
- A patented multi-purpose handle that can carry a paddle during transport or a water bottle while padding for easy access
- Three permanent, unbreakable fins for worry-free paddling
- Comes with ISUP backpack, pump, adjustable and buoyant three-piece paddle, ankle leash and cell phone dry bag
“The Mariner is the result of the consumer demand for a world-class angler board that can be fully equipped at a reasonable price. We simply built upon the winning formula that we have established with our existing ISUPs,” said Hopkins.
The Body Glove Mariner will be available in spring 2018. It will be on display at ICAST 2017 in Orlando in the YakGear booth.