The National Marine Manufacturers Association will be offering a webinar preview of the industry's top policy issues ahead of this year's American Boating Congress.
The one-hour webinar is scheduled for 1 p.m. Eastern April 28. ABC 2016 is May 9-11.
NMMA government relations staff will review the recreational boating industry's most important policy issues and how to best communicate them to your legislator during ABC. Attendees will also be able to learn more about how the 2016 elections could affect our industry plus details about top policy issues including:
- Developments on ethanol policy and NMMA's ongoing efforts to reform the RFS
- Legislative work surrounding recreational fishing issues including the Magnuson Stevens Act
- Workforce development within the recreational boating industry
- The impact of trade barriers and new markets for growth
- Tax issues that will affect your bottom line
- Information on NMMA's work surrounding boating access in key locations
- The latest on policy related to preventing the spread of invasive species
- Information on our NEW group Hill meetings and how to participate
- A reintroduction to our smartphone app, keeping you up to date on all ABC events as they happen
To learn more about the ABC, visit www.NMMA.org/abc.