Cobalt Boats and Marker One recognized several dealers at its recent dealer meeting in Las Vegas, the best attended in Cobalt's history.
The World’s Largest Cobalt Dealer for the fourth year in a row went to Singleton Marine Group, Buford, Ga. And new this year was the addition of the Largest Single-Market Dealer which was awarded to the team at Village Marina in Osage Beach, Mo.
Also presented for the first time ever was the Marker One Largest Dealer award which also went to Village Marina. In addition, awards were presented to the following as top performers in the platform category: Rambo Marine of Hazel Green, Ala., and Parks Marina of Okoboji, Iowa.
Other top dealers recognized included:
- Most Improved CSI: Nautiser-Centro Nautico, Portugal
- International CSI: BoatCity, The Netherlands
- Northeast CSI: O’Hara Marine, Inc, Brookfield, Conn.
- Southeast CSI: Rambo Marine, Hazel Green and Westover, Ala.
- Western CSI: San Ramon Boat Center, Rocklin, Calif.
- Central & Worldwide: Gordy’s Lakefront Marine, Lake Geneva, Wis.
- Top International Dealer: Powerboats, Poland
- Rookie of the Year: The Harbor, Mo.
Also announced were the Top 10 dealers, which are noted below.
- Seattle Boat Co., Inc., Washington
- Parks Marina, Iowa
- Premier Marine, New Hampshire
- Gordy’s Lakefront Marine, Wisconsin
- Arrowhead Boat & Yacht Sales, Oklahoma
- San Ramon Boat Center, California
- Rambo Marine, Alabama
- Boats By George, Inc., New York
- The Boat House of Cape Coral, Florida