WILLISTON, Fla. – Monterey Boats recently named its top dealerships and distributed other honors at its 2005 Model Year Dealer Meeting in St. Petersburg, Fla., the boat manufacturer said in a press release this morning.
Monterey said its top-10 dealers in the United States were:
1. Action Boats – Huntington Beach and Corona, Calif.
2. Julington Creek Yacht Sales – Jacksonville and Ft. Walton, Fla.
3. O’Neill’s Marina – St. Petersburg, Fla.
4. Ocean Beach Marine Centers – Lavallette and Lanoka Harbor, N.J.
5. JOA, LLC – Marietta and Lake Lanier, Ga.
6. Family Boating Centers, Inc. – Fredericksburg, Va.
7. Intracoastal Marina – Melbourne and Orlando, Fla.
8. Royal Marine – Fenton, Mich.
9. Hammer’s Ski and Marine – Rancho Cordova, Calif.
10. Anchor Boat Sales, Inc. – North East, Md.
Monterey’s leading international dealer was Zabeo Mare of Venice, Italy, and the company’s top performers by territory were awarded for their outstanding sales achievements in 2004.
This year’s recipients were:
Monterey also presented its first CSI Awards. This year’s honorees were, in order:
1. Miller’s Boating Center – Ocala, Fla.
2. KMC Marine – Lighthouse Point, Fla.
3. Tige Performance Boats – Mesa, Ariz.
4. Bridgewater Boat Sales – Spirit Lake, Iowa
5. Castle Rock Marine – Castle Rock, Colo.
6. Hilltop Marine – Bronston, Ky.
7. Shep Brown’s Boat Basin – Meredith, N.H.
8. Boats 4 U, Inc. – Des Moines, Iowa
9. O’Neill’s Marina – St. Petersburg, Fla.
10. Laughing Gull Marina – Richland, Mich.
“We are proud of the outstanding commitment to sales and service that these dealers have shown,” said Lou Vazquez, director of sales and marketing for Monterey Boats. “Our dealers, our valued business partners, are they key to Monterey’s continued success. We wish them the best in the upcoming model year.”
- For more of the latest news, click here.