Bass Cat and Yar-Craft has added six new dealers in the past few weeks. As new models are being introduced, the dealer network will be presenting these new products to potential owners that have not previously been exposed to Bass Cat and Yar-Craft.
Bass Cat/Yar-Craft says its sales team has worked vigorously to initiate relationships with potential dealers around the country, as well as aligning the brands with tournament organizations.
These new dealers include:
- Century Marine, Mesa, Ariz. – Bass Cat
- Tycoon Motorsports, Kingston, Okla. – Bass Cat
- Limit Out Performance Marine, Inc., Pacific, Wash. – Bass Cat
- Helm Marine, Aberdeen, S.D. – Bass Cat & Yar-Craft
- Wood Boat & Motor, Inc., Warwick, R.D. – Bass Cat
- Taylor’s South Shore Marina, Wilmington, Ohio – Bass Cat
“Our sales representatives have done an excellent job supporting production and growing both Bass Cat and Yar-Craft from the east coast to the west during the past year,” said Rick Pierce, president of Bass Cat and Yar-Craft. “Additionally, we have expanded internationally through both dealers and distributors. 2017 has been great to this point and we look forward to what’s ahead.”
Correct Craft is a Florida-based company with global operations. The Correct Craft family includes Nautique, Centurion, Supreme, Bass Cat, Yar-Craft, SeaArk, Bryant boat companies, Pleasurecraft Engine Group and Aktion Parks. For more information, visit www.correctcraft.com.