Regulator Marine announced new upgrades and features for the 2022 model year, combining the company’s fishing heritage with new high-tech enhancements. Here’s a look at the top upgrades and features driving the 2022 Model Year evolution.
- New Offshore Command Center with Regulator MyHelm™ – standard on the Regulator 41 and 37, this new high-tech helm features Garmin® Multi-Function Display with Digital Switching and Monitoring, along with proprietary Regulator MyHelm™ interface to seamlessly and intuitively connect key functions including engines, lighting, livewells, macerator pump, and more – all via touchscreen. Wireless Key Fob allows you to turn on lighting, batteries, and other convenient systems as you approach or disembark with the touch of a button. Critical functions including horn, bilge pump, and nav lights are still fully accessible on the LED push button switch panel, with manual override zones to ensure certainty in any condition.
- Seakeeper® READY – now available on the Regulator 31, 34, and 37. New for 2022, Regulator owners can elect to install Seakeeper® on their new boat during the build or select the Seakeeper® READY option to ensure the boat is ready for future Seakeeper® installation. This new option gives owners the opportunity to maintain their warranty when installing Seakeeper® at a later date and delivers even more options for future resale.
- NEW Fishing Features across various models give anglers even more offshore with Transom Rod Holders, Under Gunwale Rod Storage, Electric Reel Hook-Ups, and additional Transom Livewell (in Lieu of standard Transom Fishbox).
- NEW Deluxe Tackle Center with 32-gallon Livewell now available on the Regulator 28.
- Plus light-and-bright interior updates including Chilewich flooring on the Regulator 28, 31, 34, 37, and 41.
Regulator’s new Model Year upgrades arrive on the heels of the introduction of the all-new Regulator 37, now available with Dual Station Tower, complete with Yamaha CL5™ Touchscreen Display, Garmin® 115 VHF and GPSMAP® 943, and Hardtop. Powered by triple Yamaha XF425 engines with Helm Master® EX and boasting 507 gallons of fuel capacity, the 37 is ready for offshore action with proprietary Regulator MyHelm™ technology, big boat pump room, and newly-designed E-Series Seating & Tackle Center, showcasing the expert engineering and craftsmanship that have made Regulator a standout center console sportfisher for more than 30 years.