Create policies

At Causeway Marine (Ranked 48 in 2006) executives believe that 80 percent of all problems that arise can be handled by having the proper policy in place. The other 20 percent need management intervention. By preparing with the right policies, you can limit the inefficiencies in your services and thereby create happier customers.

  • To explore more Customer Satisfaction Best Practices, click here.
  • To return to the best practices home page, click here.
  • To return to the Boating Industry home page, click here.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *