Boating Industry magazine needs your help! We're searching the entire marine industry for the next generation of leaders in an effort to highlight and celebrate future pioneers from all sectors of the recreational marine trade. We're hoping you can contribute by nominating an up-and-coming, influential member of the industry.
Specifically, we're looking for people who:
* are under the age of 40;
* have delivered concrete results for their marine employers;
* are playing a role in the industry¹s current efforts to improve and grow; or
* have just downright displayed the talent to help take the marine industry to that proverbial next level.
While there are no specific qualifications – other than age – for acceptable nominations, here are a few key ideas to help you identify leaders. You may want to nominate:
* A rising star within your management staff, sales force or customer service department.
* Someone who has volunteered time and energy to his local, regional or national trade associations.
* A team member who has pioneered new processes or business relationships that have set the bar for the industry.
* Someone who has developed innovative new approaches to the way we as an industry conduct or manage our businesses.
* Someone who has developed a product or service that has improved the end consumer's boating experience.
In nominating an individual, we ask that you provide evidence of their proficiency within their field, their commitment to the industry at large and, most importantly, why, in your mind, they qualify as an up-and-coming leader.
The deadline for submitting a nomination is December 15. Click here or visit http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB225X8ST79EY to submit a nomination.