Scout Boats just completed their 2023 dealer meeting in Charleston, S.C., where the manufacturer awarded its top dealers and sales professionals from around the world for the 2022 model year.
The awards are as follows:
2022 Top Dealer Award Winners:
- IMS Yachts -- Fajardo, Puerto Rico: 2022 Top International Dealer
- Carlos Esteves - IMS Yachts -- Fajardo, Puerto Rico: 2022 Top International Salesperson
- Ryan Wallace - Viage Group -- St. Petersburg, FL: 2022 Top Gulf Coast Salesperson
- Viage Group Sarasota -- Sarasota, FL: 2022 Top Gulf Coast Dealer
- Mike Perrino - Casco Bay Yacht Sales -- Freeport, ME: 2022 Top Mid-Atlantic/Northeast Salesperson
- MarineMax Kent Island -- Kent Narrows, MD: 2022 Top Mid-Atlantic/Northeast Dealer
- John Mouw - Johnson Marine -- Ontario, CA: 2022 Top Mid-West/ West Coast Salesperson
- Johnson Marine -- Ontario, CA: 2022 Top Mid-West/ West Coast Dealer
- Dotson Guice- MarineMax of Charleston -- Charleston, SC: 2022 Top Southern Atlantic Salesperson
- MarineMax of Charleston -- Charleston, SC: 2022 Top Southern Atlantic Dealer
- MarineMax Wrightsville Beach -- Wrightsville Beach, NC: 2022 Top CSI Dealer Worldwide
- Seven Seas Yacht Sales -- Ft. Lauderdale, FL: 2022 Top Dealer Worldwide
- Andy Renne- Seven Seas Yacht Sales -- Ft. Lauderdale, FL: 2022 Top Salesperson Worldwide
“Our outstanding dealer network and their representatives work tirelessly to represent our Scout brand, and it’s an honor to award them for their successful efforts throughout the year,” said Scout Director of Sales & Marketing Alan Lang. “We’re proud to have them as part of our Scout family.”
During the dealer meeting, Scout debuted an all-new 281 XSS inshore/offshore hybrid bay boat model to the dealer network. This new model has epoxy construction and carbon fiber/e-glass construction throughout including the hardtop superstructure. Scout’s other newest models, the 377 LXF S-Class and 400 LXF S-Class were also on display along with several other models.
The company also held a private Customer Expo during the event where customers could come test ride models and purchase.