The IBEX 2021 Call for Proposals is now open, and the annual conference is seeking input from the industry on technical seminars, special sessions, and exhibitor-hosted Tech Talks. The deadline for submissions is Feb. 1, 2021. Things to keep in mind for session topic considerations:
- IBEX does not allow product or service promotion in the technical seminars.
- You are invited to submit a topic idea even if you are not the person to present it. The IBEX team relies on feedback from the industry to dictate what subjects need to be addressed.
- Below are the current IBEX Education Conference tracks for consideration, but don't let this limit your ideas:
- Design & Engineering
- Construction Methods & Materials
- Marina & Boatyard Operations
- Survey & Repair
- Marine Electrical Systems
- Marine Onboard Systems
- Management & Policy
- Emerging Trends
- Pre-Conference Session
- Keynote/Special Session
- Tech Talk (Exhibitor-hosted
For more information and to submit a proposal, visit: https://resources.ibexshow.com/2021educationproposals.