Newport Exhibition Group, owners and producers of the Newport International Boat Show, announced today the results of this year’s Newport For New Products™ (NFNP) Awards. Judged on Thursday during the show’s opening day and announced at an awards ceremony on Friday, September 13th, 2019. The fourteenth-annual NFNP winners are:
- Best New Electronics Product: Garmin GPSMAP 86SCI
- Best New Boating Operation,
Maintenance or Safety Product: UGO Tablet
- Best New Wearable Weather Gear Helly Hansen HP Racing Mid-layer Jacket:
- Best New Sailboat 35’ and Over: Gunboat 68
- Best New Sailboat Under 35’ Rosewest Boatyard Cape Cod Day Sailer:
- Best New Powerboat 35’ and Over: MJM 53Z
- Best New Powerboat Under 35’: Solace 345
- People’s Choice Award: Vicem 65
- Green Award – Products: Elixir Enamel Topside Paint by Jamestown Distributors
A highlight of the industry, NFNP entries were open to domestic and foreign products launched in the U.S. after April 1, 2019 that made their boat show debut at Newport. Show attendees selected the People’s Choice Award winner; all other category winners were selected by a team of industry experts on the basis of innovation, value to the consumer, safety and aesthetics.
For more information on the 49th Annual Newport International Boat Show and the 14th annual Newport For New Products awards, please visit www.newportboatshow.com.