The NMMA announced today the agenda for the annual Innovation Breakfast at the 2019 Progressive Insurance Miami International Boat Show. Presented by the Recreational Boating & Fishing Foundation (RBFF), the Innovation Breakfast is being held Friday, Feb. 15 within the show’s Center Courtyard. Tickets for the event can be purchased here; limited seating available – book now!
Celebrating the thousands of innovative products, ideas and services showcased during the Progressive Insurance Miami International Boat Show each year, the Innovation Breakfast will feature a host of presentations focused on propelling the recreational boating industry forward. Here’s the complete agenda:
- Welcome by Larry Berryman, show manager
- State of the Industry presentation, Thom Dammrich, NMMA president
- Marine Industry Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) Awards, recognizing boat and engine manufacturers for excellence in customer satisfaction
- Alan J. Freedman Memorial Leadership Award, honoring individuals who’ve made outstanding contributions to the marine accessories industry through leadership, creativity and personal motivation
- Innovation Awards, the recreational boating industry’s highest honor for innovative and technological achievement, judged by Boating Writers International
Because doors to the breakfast open at 7:30 a.m. prior to show opening, exhibitors planning to attend the breakfast must park in Lot A, take a taxi/Uber to Lot C, or valet park, as all other parking lots and transportation will not be running until 9 a.m.
For questions about NMMA Awards, please contact Rachel Harmon at firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions about the breakfast, contact Erik Rancatore at email@example.com.