Regulator Marine recently announced a series of mid-model year upgrades and top sales honors at its annual “Regulator Marine University” in Edenton, N.C.
Upgrades were then showcased to Regulator customers and fans at the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show.
Mid-model year upgrades include:
- FLIR 232 thermal camera – now available on the Regulator 31, 34, 34SS, and 41 ($4,995);
- Seakeeper2 Gyro Stabilization System – now available on the Regulator 34, 34SS, and 41 ($53,995);
- Entertainment package including Polk Ultramarine DSP sound system and dynamically calibrated subwoofer/speakers/amp with external digital antenna – upgrade now available on the Regulator 23, 25, 28, 31, 34, and 34SS (from $3,495); standard on the Regulator 41;
- YETI buckets in bucket holder – now available on the Regulator 23, 25, 28, 31, 34, 34SS ($495)
Top Sales Awards given at RMU:
- Oyster Harbors Marine (Osterville, Ma.) accepted the “Dealership of the Year” Award;
- One Brokerage (Sydney, Australia) accepted the “International Dealership of the Year” Award;
- Michael Hayes of Suffolk Marine Center (Babylon, N.Y.) accepted the “Salesman of the Year” Award;
- Paul Ochs of Catawba Moorings (Port Clinton, Ohio) accepted the “Northeast Salesman of the Year” Award;
- David Higgins of Sovereign Yacht Sales (Stuart, Fla) accepted the “Southeast Salesman of the Year” Award;
- Jud Black of Bluewater Yacht Sales (Hampton, Va.) accepted the “Mid-Atlantic Salesman of the Year” Award.