Beneteau honored its top dealers of the year at its annual dealer meeting in mid-July. More than 35 dealerships from North and South America gathered for the awards gala at San Diego Yacht Club.
Three awards honored the company’s best sales performances:
- Best Performance Overall went to South Coast Yachts (San Diego & Newport Beach, Calif.)
- Best Performance for Sailboats went to Naos Yachts (Marina Del Rey, CA; Oxnard, Calif.; and Mililani, Hawaii)
- Best Performance for Powerboats went to Viage Group (Sarasota, Fort Myers Beach & St. Petersburg, Fla.)
In addition to honoring these three winners, three special achievement awards were presented:
- Best Client Appreciation went to South Coast Yachts (San Diego & Newport Beach, Calif.)
- Best Service Department went to Castaways Yacht Club (New Rochelle and Port Washington, N.Y.)
- Fighting Spirit Award went to SMA Yachts (Acapulco & Valle de Bravo, Mexico)
“For many years, our dealership network has been the heart of sales and service support initiatives. These awards highlight the best of our network. We offer thanks for each dealer’s field of excellence,” stated Beneteau Americas Director of Sales Jean-Francois Lair.