The National Association of Trailer Manufacturers (NATM), in conjunction with Statistic Surveys, has announced that Malibu is the “No. 1 trailer manufacturer in market share increase for boat trailers” in 2017. The award affirms Malibu’s position as the leading maker of boat trailers in America.
Malibu representatives will accept the award at NATM’s Annual Convention in Fort Worth, Texas.
Introduced in 2015, Malibu trailers set in motion the vertical integration of products related to the enjoyment of watersports.
This product integration will continue later in the year with the arrival of a new marine engine, developed by Malibu in partnership with General Motors.
Malibu said that it was customer support that drove the trailers to their No. 1 national ranking.
Malibu also said that around 95 of every 100 Malibu customers now order trailers with their new boats.
Highlights of Malibu trailers include:
- Engineered to accommodate the clearance, size, and weight of a Malibu boat
- Handcrafted in America of premium steel
- Jig-and-fixture manufacturing for absolutely consistent placement of welds, crossmembers, and axles
- Urethane-based Dupont primer and paints
- Options ranging from custom paint and wheels to runway lighting
- Every trailer backed by a five-year limited warranty