Scout Boats and BoatU.S. have inked a deal that will provide a complimentary year of membership to anyone purchasing a new Scout model. The partnership will commence at next week’s Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show.
“We’re excited to partner with BoatU.S. to offer this free one-year membership to our customers,” said Scout director of sales and marketing Alan Lang. “We wanted to offer additional confidence for anyone out on the water, and this partnership with BoatU.S. and everything they offer does just that.”
The BoatU.S. membership features more than 25 benefits and services to the customer, including:
- Free online boating safety course;
- Discounts on fuel, transient slips, repairs and more at over 1,200 boating businesses nationwide;
- Affordable insurance coverage options for recreational boaters;
- A subscription to BoatU.S. Magazine;
- Representation on local issues and on Capitol Hill by their Government Affairs team;
- 24/7 on-water and on-road towing dispatch by TowBoatU.S.;
- Custom boat graphics and lettering.
“Scout is one of the most forward thinking and innovative companies in the marine industry today, and its willingness to continually improve the boating experience for its customer base is yet another way they differentiate themselves,” said BoatU.S. representative John Bratten. “Our robust membership program is an ideal way to help instill even more confidence in the mind of the boater, while offering discounts for necessary products and services allowing these boaters to fully enjoy being out on the water.”