Scout Boats recognized its 2017 top dealers and honored the company's global sales professionals at the company's annual dealer meeting this week in Charleston, S.C.
“We had our most successful dealer meeting to date,” said Sales & Marketing Director Alan Lang. “We’re very proud of the dealer network we’ve built and how hard they work on our behalf."
Scout announced the following sales and dealer awards:
- Viage Group Sarasota Sales Team – Viage Group (Top Salesman of the Year)
- Viage Group Sarasota – Sarasota, Fla. (Dealer of the Year)
- Seven Seas Yacht Sales – Ft. Lauderdale, Fla. (Top Dealer)
- Viage Group St. Petersburg – St. Petersburg. Fla. (Top Dealer)
- MarineMax Hall Marine of Charleston – Mt. Pleasant, S.C. (Top Dealer)
- Walkers Marine Ft. Myers – Ft. Myers, Fla. (Top Dealer)
- MarineMax Baltimore – Baltimore, Md. (Top Dealer)
- MarineMax Miami – Miami (Top Dealer)
- Boats Unlimited – Wilmington, N.C. (Top Dealer)
- Legendary Marine Destin – Destin, Fla. (Top Dealer)
- SkipperBud’s Grand Haven – Grand Haven, Mich. (Top Dealer)
- Marine Locker Bermuda – Hamilton, Bermuda (Top International Dealer)
Scout Boats unveiled two new models to its lineup during the Sept. 25-26 annual dealer meeting. New models include the 355 LXF, 235 XSF and 251 XSS, which feature bow-mounted cameras, heated helm seats and hardtop-mounted solar panel battery chargers – all available options on its LXF fleet – and a new two-toned Cayenne interior upholstery package available on select models.