Organizers of the 2017 Surf Expo have adjusted the show’s schedule due to the impending Hurricane Irma. The show has cancelled all activities on Saturday, Sept. 9 and the trade show committee will be rescheduled via teleconference.
The show will still be held at the Orange County Convention Center – South Concourse in Room S230B in Orlando.
Below is the adjusted schedule:
- Thursday, Sept. 7
- Camps & Schools: 1:30 p.m.
- Wake Parks: 3 p.m.
- Towboats: 4:30 p.m.
- Wake Awards: Doors open at 6 p.m.
- Friday, Sept. 8
- Inflatables + Warning Labels: 8:30 – 10 a.m.
- Executive Committee Session: 11:30 a.m.
- General Membership: 12 p.m.
- Board of Directors Meeting: 12:05 – 1:15 p.m.
- Trade Show Committee: To be rescheduled via teleconference
- Charity Auction close: 2 p.m.
- Show close: 5 p.m.
- Saturday, Sept. 9
- Show cancelled
For more information at the latest updates, visit www.surfexpo.com.