World Cat held its 2018 model year dealer meeting Aug.21 – 23 in New Bern, N.C. During the event, the company handed out awards for its top dealers of the year.
Florida Keys-based Unique Marine earned the top spot for Dealer of the Year after a neck-and-neck race with Power Catamarans of South Florida. Power Catamarans of South Florida won the Top Salesperson of the Year honors with its six-time winner Travis Giordan. Awards were based on total retail sales for 2017 model year.
- Top Salesperson of the Year: Travis Giordan – Power Catamarans of South Florida (Top Salesperson of the Year)
- 2 Salesperson of the Year: Chad Armstrong – Unique Marine
- 2 Salesperson of the Year: Mike Sfura – Sara Bay Marina
Million Dollar Round Table award winners
- Dealer of the Year: Unique Marine – Tavernier, Fla.
- Top Dealer: Power Catamarans of South Florida – Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.
- Top Dealer: Sara Bay Marina – Sarasota/Ft. Myers/Naples, Fla.
- Top Dealer: Destin Sunrise Marine – Mary Esther, Fla.
- Top Dealer: Twin Hull Boats – Bridgeport, Conn.
- Top Dealer: Butler Marine of Beaufort – Beaufort, S.C.
Top CSI Five Star Service award winners (in alphabetical order)
- Butler Marine of Beaufort – Beaufort, S.C.
- Central Marine Services, Inc. – St. Petersburg, Fla.
- Fort Macon Marina – Atlantic Beach, N.C.
- Hudson’s Outboard Inc. – Salisbury, Mass.
- North Coast Power Cats – Port Clinton, Ohio
- Pier 47 Marina – Wildwood, N.J.
- Power Catamarans of South Florida – Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.
- Sara Bay Marina – Sarasota, Fla.
- Twin Hull Boats – Bridgeport, Conn.
“We’re extremely proud of all our dealers and their respective sales forces and service teams,” said World Cat CEO Andrew Brown. “They work hard to represent us, and it’s an honor to get together to celebrate their efforts and achievements. Travis has been one of the champions of our brand for many years, and Chad Armstrong was right up there with him. We just cannot say enough great things about these guys.”
Headquartered in Tarboro, N.C., World Cat manufactures outboard-powered center and dual console catamaran models ranging from 23’–32’, including several Glacier Bay Edition models.