BRP announced its new 10 -year, factory -backed extended service coverage on all Evinrude E -TEC and Evinrude E -TEC G2 engines. The 10-year, factory-backed extended service coverage offer runs from December 12, 2016 through March 31, 2017.
“Boaters deserve peace of mind when on the water,” said Krista Sparkes, vice president of sales North America for BRP’s Marine Propulsion Systems division. “In addition to our thrilling performance and intelligent design, Evinrude owners can now enjoy the security of a 10 -year factory-backed non-declining coverage.”
Consumers who purchase and take delivery of eligible Evinrude E-TEC engines during the Boat Show Sales Event will qualify for a 10-year, non-declining, 100 percent factory-backed extended service coverage valued at up to $7,500 (USD). BRP says this offering will never be sold to third parties and will not change over the 10 years. In addition, the service coverage is transferrable to every future owner of the engine – which the company says will greatly increase the engine’s residual value. Evinrude also offers five years of solid corrosion coverage protection on E-TEC G2 outboards.
“This coverage is unheard of in the marine industry and offered by no other engine manufacturer,” continued Sparkes. “This exclusive program further validates the confidence we have in the reliability and durability of our E-TEC engines, including our brand new G2 models. Between unmatched product superiority and this bold consumer offering, there really is no other option but to power with Evinrude.”
For more information on the promotion or to see the product lineup, please visit the Evinrude booth at one of the following upcoming boat shows:
- January 6-8 Denver Boat Sow
- January 6-15 Houston Boat Show
- January 11-15 Chicago Boat Show
- January 18-22 Vancouver International Boat Show
- January 19-22 Minneapolis Boat Show
- January 20-29 Milwaukee Boat Show
- January 20-29 Toronto International Boat Show
- January 25-29 New York Boat Show
- January 26-29 Baltimore Boat Show
- January 27-February 4 Seattle Boat Show
- February 2-5 Montreal Boat Show
- February 9-12 Hartford Boat Show
- February 11-19 Detroit Boat Show
- February 11-19 New England Boat Show
- February 16-20 Miami International Boat Show
- March 1-5 Atlantic City Boat Show
- March 16-19 Edmonton Boat and Sportsmen’s Show
For a complete list of new and existing Evinrude dealers, visit www.evinrude.com.