Triton Boats has doubled the number of aluminum models in its fishing, hunting and utility boat lineup with the introduction of 11 new models.
The 2017 additions to the Triton aluminum boat stable include three new tiller-steer all-welded flatbottom jon boats, and a new all-welded 20-foot center console model:
- Triton 1448 Jon - 14-footer with .100-gauge welded hull, wide 48-inch bottom and 72-inch beam
- Triton 1648 Jon - This all-welded 16 foot 1 inch jon also has a 48-inch bottom and 72-inch beam and can tote four people
- Triton 1860 Jon - Triton's largest all-welded tiller-steer jon spans 18 feet 1 inches and has a super-wide 60-inch bottom and 84-inch beam. This boat can carry eight people and can be customized
- Triton 2072 CC - This all-welded utility boat spans 21 feet 5 inches with a 99-inch beam and 72-inch bottom. The standup center console allows superior visibility, especially when running in shallow rivers. Features roomy front and rear casting decks, integrated livewell with cushioned lid, and plenty of storage
For 2017, Triton also introduces two new Sportsman aluminum models targeted specifically to the fast-growing sport of bowfishing:
- Triton 1860 Sportsman - With its elevated, removable shooting deck and removable 28,000-lumen bow LED light kit (powered by an onboard DC generator), this all-welded center console jon boat has been customized for bowfishing. It's 19 ½ feet long with an 84-inch beam, 62-inch bottom, and can carry four persons. The Triton 1862 Sportsman package includes a Minn Kota 45 lb. trolling motor, 40 Mercury ELPT four-stroke outboard and trailer
- Triton 2072 Sportsman - Like the 1862 Sportsman, this all-welded center console sports the elevated and removable shooting deck and removable generator-powered light kit. It's 21 ½ feet long with a massive 102-inch beam and 72-inch bottom for maximum elbow room with a five-person payload.Packaged with a 55 lb. Minn Kota trolling motor, 90 ELXPT Mercury four-stroke outboard and trailer.