Scout Boats, Inc. held its 2017 model year dealer meeting Sept. 15 – 17, 2016, in Charleston, S.C. The dealer meeting consisted of a two-day dealer event, media boat testing, a successful customer sales expo, top dealer awards and the debut of the company’s new 255 Dorado, 215 XSF, 175 Sport Dorado as well as other Scout-first innovations.
Beyond the three new models, Scout also introduced a patented articulating rocket launcher feature on the 420 LXF, and a custom paint option available for 2017.
During the event, Scout awarded its top dealers and sales professionals from around the world based on sales figures from the previous year. The awards were as follows:
- Top Salesman of the Year: Barry Marshall – Viage Group
- Dealer of the Year & Top CSI Winner : Viage Group – Sarasota, Fla.
- Top Dealer: Seven Seas Yacht Sales – Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.
- Top Dealer: Hall Marine Group – Mt. Pleasant, S.C.
- Top Dealer: Legendary Marine – Destin, Fla.
- Top Dealer: MarineMax Stuart – Stuart, Fla.
- Top International Dealer: Marine Locker Bermuda – Hamilton, Bermuda
- New Deaer of the Year: Northwest Boats – Portland, Ore.
- Top Multisite Dealer: Marine Max – Fla., N.J., N.Y., Texas, Md.
“We had our most successful dealer meeting to date,” said Scout Senior Vice President/Chief Operating Officer Dave Wallace. “Our new model unveilings were well received by the media, our dealers and our customers who attended our boat sale expo, and we’re very proud of the dealer network we’ve built and how hard they work on our behalf.”
For more information on Scout, visit www.scoutboats.com; or contact Mark Jerkins at Tinsley Creative, email: email@example.com; phone: 863-583-0081.