Register for the 2016 Marine Dealer Conference & Expo before Aug. 31 and receive a comprehensive VIP Event Planning Kit, offering numerous opportunities to maximize your team’s success while in Orlando.
Designed to help marine retailers customize their MDCE experience, the VIP Kit will guide attendees through every aspect of the show, from its Expo Hall and networking events to its speakers and educational offerings. That includes three Keynote Presentations, 11 Pre-Conference Workshops, four Educational Tracks (Leadership, Sales, Marketing and Service Plus), the MDCE Learning Lab, Dealer-to-Dealer Roundtable Discussions, Dealer Case Studies, numerous special events, networking receptions and meals, and more than 100 exhibits. It also will offer special discounts on local attractions, books, virtual training and other speaker resources.
“Each year, we add to the value we offer MDCE attendees, and the VIP Event Planning Kit helps marine retailers plug into the show features that will be most impactful for their business,” MRAA Vice President Liz Walz said. “With so many options to choose from at MDCE, this package of resources will help attendees spend their time on the offerings that will get them to their education and networking goals the fastest.”
The VIP Event Planning Kit will be delivered to attendees electronically the week prior to the 2016 MDCE, which will take place Dec. 5-8 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando.
“We’re focused on making the VIP Event Planning Kit a valuable, intuitive guide to the entire MDCE experience,” Jonathan Sweet, editor-in-chief of Boating Industry, said. “It’s the only way to get insider tips and tricks to help your team maximize their time at this year’s show.”
Those registering before Aug. 31 will enjoy:
- An advance copy of the MDCE On-Site Directory, featuring the most comprehensive MDCE details available, such as the Floor Plan & Exhibitor Guide
- A detailed overview of the educational schedule, content and speakers to assist in show planning
- Exclusive discounts on books, virtual training and other MDCE speaker resources
- An “Experience Orlando” package crammed with savings on Orlando attractions
- A trade show handbook to help you make the most of your time on the Expo Hall floor
- Expert strategies for networking so you won’t miss out on any new connections
- A comprehensive guide to MDCE, including everything that’s new, session descriptions, speaker profiles and so much more.
MDCE attracted a total of 1,147 marine industry professionals in 2015, one of its largest audiences to date. Building on that momentum, early retail registrations for the 2016 conference have already set a new record. This, coupled with its December date range – three weeks later than the event’s traditional time frame – has put MDCE 2016 on track to see its highest attendance to date.
Retailers who register for MDCE 2016 before the Sept. 23 Early Bird Deadline save $25 off standard rates; MRAA members save an additional $75. Learn more and register at MarineDealerConference.com