Scout Boats, Inc. and SkipperBud’s have signed a deal making it the exclusive boat dealer for the Midwest region, including Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Indiana and Illinois.
“Since SkipperBud’s joined our Scout dealer network in 2015, they’ve continually shown their commitment to our brand,” said Alan Lang, director of sales & marketing for Scout Boats. “As more of their locations have been added to our roster, we agreed this was the perfect time to provide exclusivity for them in these growing markets.”
SkipperBud’s currently represents Scout in 11 of their 23 dealerships across the nation.
- SkipperBud’s Volo, Round Lake, Ill.
- SkipperBud’s North Point, Winthrop Harbor, Ill.
- SkipperBud’s Bay City, Bay City, Mich.
- SkipperBud’s Belle Maer, Harrison Township, Mich.
- SkipperBud’s Grand Haven, Grand Haven, Mich.
- SkipperBud’s Lake Fenton, Fenton, Mich.
- SkipperBud’s Marina Del Isle, Marblehead, Ohio
- SkipperBud’s Madison, Madison, Wisc.
- SkipperBud’s Oshkosh, Oshkosh, Wisc.
- SkipperBud’s Pewaukee, Pewaukee, Wisc.
- SkipperBud’s Quarterdeck, Sturgeon Bay, Wisc.
“We are thrilled to add Scout Boats to our lineup in Ohio which gives SkipperBud’s the entire Midwest Great Lakes region for the brand,” said SkipperBud’s West Michigan General Manager Rick Williams. “Make no mistake, this is a high quality boatbuilder and we could not be more pleased with Scout Boats commitment to quality and customer service since acquiring the brand in 2015. We are very excited about the growth potential Scout represents for this segment in the region, and we look forward to adding to the growing SkipperBud’s and Scout Boats family of loyal customers.”