CHICAGO – The National Marine Manufacturers Association (NMMA) announced today the re-launch of its website, www.NMMA.org, featuring a completely new design, enhanced navigation and fresh content.
With a series of new tools and resources, the website brings additional benefits to NMMA members and shares in-demand insights on the recreational boating industry. What’s more, the new NMMA.org is now easily accessible on smartphones, tablets and desktop.
“The new NMMA.org has been over a year in the making and puts NMMA’s best foot forward for our members, who need to access the latest resources and boating news, and the business community and key stakeholders, who turn to NMMA for insights as the leading association representing the North American recreational boating industry,” said Thom Dammrich, NMMA president. “Whether it’s accessing the latest statistics and research, finding boating events, or staying up-to-date on what’s impacting the marine industry, the new NMMA.org is a one-stop shop for all things recreational boating from your smartphone, tablet or desktop.”
The new site features a streamlined look and feel that allows users to find information more quickly. Some of the new NMMA.org resources that make it easier than ever to stay in-the-know about recreational boating include:
- Global Events Calendar: A comprehensive listing of upcoming industry events and meetings around the world that can be sorted by region.
- Issues Tracker: Learn the federal and state legislative and regulatory issues affecting recreational boating and access details on where they stand today.
- News Feed: One of the best ways to stay informed about what’s happening in the recreational boating industry, this daily news feed ensures site users are in-the-know.
- Member News Feed: A sought-after feature by NMMA members, this new section allows them to post and share their company news and view what’s happening with other NMMA member businesses.
Beyond these tools, users of the new NMMA.org will find enhanced content and site navigation for all core NMMA programs, including:
- Membership: Features a new Member Resource Center, Member Directories and an online Payment Portal.
- Statistics: Easily access timely industry statistics and research and order reports that members and stakeholders need at their fingertips.
- Government Relations: Find out how your NMMA government relations team is working on behalf of the marine industry with the Issues Tracker, see them in action on Capitol Hill by using the Government Relations Calendar, or take action on a key issue impacting your business with the Get Involved in Advocacy section.
- Certification: As one of the most highly visited sections on NMMA.org, this section provides comprehensive information on NMMA Boat and Yacht, Oil, PWC and Trailer Certification, as well as CSI, technical seminars and training, international standards, and more.
- Shows/Trade Events: This section offers organized information on all NMMA Boat and Sportshows, the International BoatBuilders' Exhibition & Conference (IBEX), the American Boating Congress (ABC) and more.
- International: From export resources to market research and global events, the new International section allows NMMA members to explore how to enter a new market and grow their business internationally.
The new NMMA.org was developed in-house by NMMA staff who were able to bring first-hand knowledge of program and member needs to the redesign.
Visit the new and improved website at NMMA.org.