OneWater Marine Holdings, the company formed by the merger of Singleton Marine and Legendary Marine last year, has made another acquisition.
Atlanta-based OneWater Marine Holdings, LLC has acquired American Boat Brokers on Lake Lanier in Buford, Ga. Larry Sosnow, former owner of American Boat Brokers will continue to operate American Boat Brokers as a division of OneWater Marine, under its current name and with its current personnel.
“We are very excited to incorporate American Boat Brokers into our growing family of marine dealerships,” said Austin Singleton, CEO of OneWater Marine Holdings. “American Boat Brokers is the largest reseller of used and consignment boats in the state of Georgia which perfectly compliments Singleton Marine’s four Georgia new boat stores and the Used Boat Super Center already in our dealership portfolio.”
The OneWater portfolio now includes five dealership brands with 20 locations in five states:
- Singleton Marine, the No. 3 dealer on the 2014 Boating Industry Top 100 list, with locations Georgia, Alabama and South Carolina
- Legendary Marine, the 2012 and 2013 Top 100 Dealer of the Year and a member of the Top 100 Hall of Fame, with locations in Florida and Alabama.
- Phil Dill Boats, a former Top 100 dealer in Lewisville, Texas
- SMG Wake Houston, Conroe, Texas
- American Boat Brokers, Buford, Ga.
“The opportunity to join an aggressive organization like OneWater Marine, with access to centralized resources and additional capital was very appealing,” said Sosnow. “I look forward to continuing to serve the Lake Lanier community and growing American Boat Brokers as a division of OneWater Marine Holdings.”