FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. – The International Superyacht Society (ISS) announced this year’s finalists for its 2011 International Design Awards, to be announced at the International Design Awards gala on Oct. 27 in Fort Lauderdale.
There are 7 categories for 2011, including a new category for Best Refit. The finalists for 2011 are:
– 24-40m: Black Pearl, Livia, Lucia M, NISI, SnowbirD
– 40-60m: Big Fish, Calliope, Exuma, Sea Owl, Solemates
– 65m+: Cakewalk, Lady Christine, Palladium, Seven Seas, Sycara V
– 24-40m: Aegir, Akalam, Firefly, Kiboko, Nilaya
– 40m+: Christopher, Imagine, Marie, Panthalassa, Twizzle
Best Refit: Angel’s Share, Illusion, Mari Cha III, MiniSkirt, Odyssey
ISS also presents awards for Business or Business Person of the Year, Innovation, the Fabien Cousteau Blue Award, the Leadership Award, and Distinguished Crew Award. Information about each the boats and awards can be found on superyachtsociety.org.