STURTEVANT, Wis. – Upcoming test rides across the United States will allow consumers to experience a new boat and engine package from Ranger/Evinrude, according to a release from the companies. Ranger Boats and BRP’s Evinrude outboard brand initially launched the test drive program in 2004 and have expanded it each year.
Consumers who participate in a test ride will have an opportunity to run the latest Ranger models including the 621, 620, Z521 and Z520 powered with Evinrude E-TEC engines ranging in horsepower from 250-hp H.O. to 300-hp. The new Evinrude ICON gauge system will also be available for demonstration. Consumers who purchase within 60 days of the test ride will receive a free Ranger boat cover and a stainless steel prop; a combined retail value of $1,600.00.
The complete schedule, listed below, runs from May – September and will be supported by a complete direct mail and e-blast campaign.
- Red Wing, MN – FLW Walleye Tour – May 22
- Oshkosh, WI – Cabela’s NTC Championship – June 5-6
- Stillwater, MN – Lumberjack Days – July 24-25
- Devils Lake, ND – FLW Walleye Tour – July 31
- Isle, MN – McQuoids Couples Event – August 7
- Lake Lanier, GA – FLW Championship – August 7-8
- Ortonville, MN – Cornfest – August 22
- Walker, MN – FLW Walleye Championship – September 25
- Can’t get enough boating news? Subscribe to our blog’s RSS feed, follow us on Twitter or look for “Boating Industry” on Facebook and LinkedIn.
- For more of the latest news, click here.