KNOXVILLE, Tenn. — The Sea Ray Group, which consists of the Sea Ray and Meridian Yacht brands, has added 21 new dealers, according to a release from the company.
“With the addition of these distinguished dealerships, the Sea Ray Group continues to expand its heritage of credibility and reliability not only in the U.S. and Canada, but in countries around the world,” Rob Parmentier, president of the Sea Ray Group, said in the release. “We strive for constant improvement in customer satisfaction and support by utilizing our global resources to advance and preserve the health of our global dealer network.”
In North America, the Sea Ray Group has added:
- Meridian – Sun Country Marine in Ontario and Dana Point, Calif.
- Meridian – MarineMax San Diego in San Diego, Calif.
- Sea Ray – Harrison’s Marine in Redding, Calif.
- Sea Ray – Northgate Honda & Leisure Products in Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada
In Europe, the company added:
- Meridian – Marina Marbella Sweden AB in Sweden
- Meridian – Marina Marbella UK in the United Kingdom
- Sea Ray – City Boats GmbH in Germany
- Sea Ray – Dolphin Nautico in France
- Sea Ray – Engstrom Marine A/S in Denmark
- Sea Ray – EX-IT AS in Norway
- Sea Ray – Grand Motors in Azerbaijan
- Sea Ray – Power Boats Poland in Poland
- Sea Ray – Twinport System Ltd in Hungary
- Sea Ray – UAB Wood Stock in Lithuania and Belarus
- Sea Ray – Vipos Marine Ltd in the Ukraine
In the Middle East, the company has added:
- Meridian – Ambil Ltd in Israel
- Meridian – SAMACO Marine in Saudi Arabia
In Central America, South America and the Caribbean, additions include:
- Meridian – Jet Tech in Brazil
- Meridian and Sea Ray – Caribbean Nautical Ltd in Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao
- Sea Ray – Todomar CHL Marina SA in Colombia