WINSLOW, Ariz. – Aramark Corp., Twin Anchors Marine Ltd., Centek Industries Inc., Marine Technologies and Westerbeke Corp. were all named in a wrongful death lawsuit recently filed by the family of Glenn Howeth, 62, of Winslow, Ariz., according to an article posted yesterday on AboutLawsuits.com.
Howeth died in June 2008 on a houseboat on Lake Powell, allegedly of carbon monoxide poisoning. Plaintiffs allege that a generator caused the carbon monoxide to build-up within the boat and that the boat’s carbon monoxide detectors failed to detect it.
To read the entire article, click here.
- Can’t get enough boating news? Subscribe to our blog’s RSS feed, follow us on Twitter or look for “Boating Industry” on Facebook and LinkedIn.
- For more of the latest news, click here.