The educational content from the 2009 Marine Dealer Conference & Expo received great praise from the dealers who attended. Now, thanks to MDCE supporter DockMaster Software, the content can be delivered directly to your computer.
Twelve educational sessions, including six panel discussions and proven expert advice from the likes of industry consultants and trainers David Parker, Noel Osborne, Jan Kelly, and — for a limited time only — Joe Verde. These experts spawned a great number of ideas that are helping dealers overcome the challenges of today’s economy.
Want to hear that directly from the dealers? Here are just three of the many testimonials we received from 2009 conference attendees:
“It was certainly the best industry training event I have attended in the 20 plus years I’ve been involved in our industry.” — Jerry Brouwer, Action Water Sports
“For the amount invested in time and money, you walk away with many ideas. It’s well worth the investment. We came back with a list of at least 70 items that we can implement rather quickly at little expense.” – Travis Hayes, Hayes Marine
“I personally came away with four pages of typed notes and 18 immediate action items from this year’s MDCE conference to help grow and improve our business.” — Jeff Strong, Strong’s Marine
While dealer attendees of the 2009 MDCE received free access to these audio files, those who did not attend can reap the rewards of the MDCE content for the low price of $549. Here is what you’ll have access to:
- The Dealership of Tomorrow, with Noel Osborne
- Dealership Recovery & Growth, with Joe Verde
- Best Ideas Panel Discussion
- Busted: Ignoring Sales Opportunities, with Bob McCann
- Best Practices in Service Department Pay Plans
- 29 Tips for a Stronger Service Dept., with David Parker
- Secrets to Service Department Success Panel Discussion
- Marketing Your Service Department, with Noel Osborne
- The 6 Cs of Lending with Jan Kelly
- The State of Lending Panel Discussion
- Partners For A Better Tomorrow Panel 1
- Partners For A Better Tomorrow Panel 2
And another big thank you to DockMaster Software for making this opportunity available.